Corporate membership is reserved for municipalities and boards of directors of social services in the Northern Region District who have paid the annual corporate dues established by the Board of Directors.
Rights of Municipal Members
All corporate members of AFMO, in accordance with sub-article 2.2, have, through their representatives, the following rights:
- The right to speak and vote at any general meeting of the Association;
- The right to be elected or to elect a representative to the various positions on the Association’s Board of Directors;
- The right to see the Association’s financial reports on at least 30 days’ notice;
- The right to be represented at the General Meeting;
- The right to participate in the Association’s activities.